Comic-Con is ONE DAY AWAY! Tomorrow is preview night and then the madness will begin.
Thousands of people will pack the convention center so be prepared to wait in lines – long, long, lines. Over the past few months this site has been giving you many tips and tricks on how to have the best time at SDCC. This is the one final post before SDCC starts.
- Make sure to have lists prepared – I personally printed out a list of ALL the SDCC Exclusives and will be bringing with me. Click HERE for the link - Check out my SDCC Exclusive page for pictures and more details regarding MANY of these exclusives.
- Print out All of your paperwork! Tickets, Vouchers, Hotel Info, Flight info Etc!
- Wear comfortable shoes and pack well!
- Bring chargers for your cell phone, camera, ipad, fire, etc!
- Make a map of all the areas you want to visit, things you want to buy, etc – Click HERE
- Stay on top of all the latest SDCC related news – Keep checking SDCC.CO and twitter!
- Here are some helpful hashtags – #SDCC, #HallH, #B20, #SDCCtips, #IheartSDCC
- Attend some Offsite Events – Check out the link HERE
- Take photos and email them to me! All photos will be featured in a special SDCC post! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most important of all – HAVE FUN!
Keep checking the site – I will be there and will be tweeting live during the day and posting the days event later on at night!
I will be wearing my blue SDCC.CO t-shirt so if you see me stop by and say hello! I will also be selling my glow in the dark wristbands and giving a handful away for free! Make sure to follow me @ComicConBlog to stay on top of all the latest SDCC related news!
Check out these older posts!